Get Sarah Gadon’s Jason Wu TIFF Look For Less
Canadian actress Sarah Gadon certainly turned some heads when she arrived at the TIFF premiere for A Dangerous Method in this flowing Jason Wu gown. The relatively unknown actress nearly stole the show from her co-star Keira Knightley in one of the few full length gowns of the festival. Combined with her retro makeup, there is nothing boring about this black dress. For a similar look, we chose a cocktail length number for more versatility and wearability. The statement piece of this outfit is a glamourous gold floral belt that adds evening sparkle. Subtle gold bangles and sparkling sandals along with dramatic dark dramatic nail polish complete Sarah’s TIFF style. See our picks to get Sarah Gadon’s TIFF style.
SHOP THE LOOK
Click the links to purchase our picks:
1. Shopbop, Haute Hippie Filigree Belt, $212.66 – Splurge on this gold belt, which can be a statement piece every time you wear it.
2. Nordstrom, JS Collections Illusion Bodice Satin Dress, $80.90 – This satin dress with its sheer bodice mimics the look of Jason Wu’s dress at a more affordable price point.
3. Sephora, Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Victoria, $9.50 – Be dramatic with a deep win nail polish.
4. Charm & Chain, Kenneth Jay Lane Everyday Gold Bangle, $38.00 – A simple and affordable gold bangle adds all the glam you need.
5. Payless Shoes, Illusion Glitter Sandal, $29.99 – Finish your look with some sparkle in these fun sandals.
[Photo via Keystone Press]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.