Get Jason Wu Fall Runway Inspired Fashion
It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes a runway look translates so perfectly for everyday wear that you could just pluck it off the model and sport it the next day. And while “wearable” isn’t a descriptor that the fashion industry always loves, we mean it as a sincere compliment when we describes Jason Wu’s Fall 2011 collection as such. Simple and elegant with just enough contrast (by way of stripes and polka dots and red patent heels) to keep things interesting, we adore this black and white ensemble. All of the pieces play nicely with one another but can easily become the workhorses of your fall wardrobe on their own. Here are our wallet-friendly picks for a look inspired by Jason Wu’s fall collection:
SHOP THE LOOK
Purchase our picks inspired by Jason Wu by clicking the links:
1. Old Navy, Women’s Bold-Stripe Sweater, $26.99 – Get an affordable striped sweater to stay fashionably warm this fall.
2. The Outnet, Equipment Polka-dot Shirt, $290.00 – Mix prints with a fun polka dot blouse under your sweater.
3. Revolve Clothing, Citizens Of Humanity Avedon Skinny Leg Jeans, $185.00 – A pair of cropped skinny jeans is an easy fall must-have.
4. Bloomingdales, Foley + Corinna Her Attache Clutch, $281.72 – A small black and white handbags keeps with your colour palette.
5. Nordstrom, Kate Spade New York ‘Jolene’ Pump, $305.28 – Get a hit of colour in your look with red patent loafers.
[Photo via Style.com]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.