Be Inspired By Michael Kors’ F/W 2011 Collection
In honour of the kick off of New York Fashion Week tonight, we bring you a look from a designer who screams New York City in his style: Michael Kors. His clothes are functional for the real woman, always ensuring to include separates that you can mix and match to create new styles. In the Fall issue of Real Style Magazine, Kors gives real style readers tips on his Fall favourites. If Kors’ luscious fur trimmed collection was one of your Fall favourites, we wanted to show you how to achieve his look for your budget. For this monochromatic look from his F/W 2011 collection, the two key piece are the cropped beige fur jacket and the statement gold collar necklace. After that it’s a matter of finding beige wide leg pants, a fitted top and clutch in a matching hue to complete the look. You can purchase Michael Kors’ original runway pieces which range in price from $500 to $5,000 on his newly updated site or be inspired by his style with our lower priced fashion picks. Either way Michael Kors’ fashion vision is right on trend.
SHOP THE LOOK
Buy our picks inspired by Michael Kors’ fall collection below:
1. Bloomingdales, RJ Graziano Gold Collar Necklace, $61.98 – A statement gold collar will add a richness to your outfit.
2. Piperlime, Milly Mongolian Faux Fur Carla Chubbie, $395.00 – Spoil yourself and copy Kors’ love of fur this season with a jacket in a neutral tone.
3. Gap, Wide Leg Trouser Pants, $40.00 – A pair of beige wide leg pants can take you anywhere this season.
4. Endless, BCBGMAXAZRIA Croco Clutch, $118.80 – Keep it simple with a small nude clutch continuing your colour scheme.
5. Heels, Callista Gold Sandals, $89.99 – Finish this outfit with shiny gold sandals while the weather still allows it.
[Photo via Style.com]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.