INSPIRED BY RALPH LAUREN – Runway Look For Less
Stuck in the city for the summer? No worries, Ralph Lauren’s S/S 2011 collection will take you on a trip out West with no security checks or line ups. While touching on several of the season’s big trends: white, maxi skirts and lace, this wild west take had a uniquely Ralph Lauren touch. We’d advise against a literal duplication, complete with fringed chocker necklace and suggest instead that the elements be incorporated into a look of your own. A lace prairie skirt is beautiful when worn with a blouse with unexpected sweatshirt details and a suede satchel makes a great carry all over a mini denim skirt. You can buy your favorite Ralph Lauren fashions here. We put together some great fashions – most well under $150.00 which were inspired by Ralph Lauren’s S/S collection. Click on the links below to go directly to the stores.
SHOP THE LOOK
Get inspired by Ralph Lauren’s line by clicking the items below to purchase:
1. Old Navy, Perfect Rib-Knit Tank, $4.00 – Start any style with a simple knit tank.
2. Arden B, Buckle Back Leathertte Jacket, $49.99 – Those on a budget can get a faux leather jacket in the same tan brown to complete your look.
3. Kohl’s, Relic Two-Tone Etched Buckle Belt, $14.40 – A big belt buckle makes your country western statement known.
4. eBags, Lucky Brand Abbey Road Crossbody Handbag, $139.99 – Crossbody bags are all the rage this season, so complete your western style with this large leather look.
5. Bloomingdale’s, Free People Lace Maxi Skirt, $144.87 – A long lace maxi skirt brings a little romance back to fashion.
6. Piperlime, Calvin Klein Jeans Sally Sandal, $64.99 – Block heel leather sandals will look just as good with your boot cut jeans, as this long maxi, making them a summer staple.
[Photo via Style.com]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.