Get Kim Kardashian’s Look For Less
With her August 20th wedding date approaching quickly, all eyes are going to be on Kim Kardashian. We already know that Kim will be wearing a Vera Wang gown when she walks down the aisle. With her keen sense of fashion we expect the dress to be as beautiful as everything else she wears. Just last weekend, Kim Kardashian showed off her fashion chops with this Givenchy outfit at the Teen Choice Awards. The feathered skirt is on point for fall’s upcoming trends, while the tribal belt and cuff add some pattern to this sweet style. See our picks to get your own version of Kim’s style below.
SHOP THE LOOK
Click the items below to get Kim Kardashian’s look for less:
1. Asos, Necklace Drape Halter Neck Top, $51.72 – This white halter is a soft look for the summer while you can still bare some skin.
2. Revolve Clothing, House Of Harlow Large Tribal Cuff, $220.00 – If you want to add more tribal style to this look you can have your own designer tribal cuff.
3. eBags, Urban Expressions Thalia Clutch, $50.40 – A simple black clutch is all you need to finish this look.
4. Guess, Feather Skirt, $99.99 – This fun feather skirt adds something new to your outfit and the patterned waistband matches Kim’s style perfectly.
5. Piperlime, Nine West Flax Pumps, $75.00 – Pointed toe pumps complete this trendy outfit modestly.
[Photo via Startraks]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.