INSPIRED BY TOMMY HILFIGER SPRING/SUMMER 2011: Get The Look For Less
Not for the faint of heart, Tommy Hilfiger’s Spring/Summer 2011 collection was a colourful mix of sunny shades. Who knew that crimson, navy, coral and yellow could play so nicely together? If sporting this getup on the street, those with anything less than abs of steel may prefer to opt for a tummy-covering tank option; but pool or lakeside, we say go for it. You can get Tommy Hilfiger’s collection here or click the links below to find our inspired by Tommy Hilfiger.
Inspired By Tommy Hilfiger Shopping Guide:
1. Yoox, Lorna Bose Blazer, $129.00 – A blazer is a more unique way to cover up from the sun.
2. National Jean Company, Two-Tone Leather Wrap Bracelet, $84.00 – Add a thick leather studded cuff for an edgy twist.
3. Singer 22, L*Space Sunkissed Padded Bandeau Bikini, $181.00 – Bandeau bikinis are all the rage this season. Get one in red to turn heads.
4. Yoox, Adam by Adam Lippes Shorts, $59.00 – A pair of coral shorts keep your outfit bright and colourful.
5. The Limited, Curved Buckle Skinny Belt, $14.94 – Add a dash of sunshine with a thin yellow belt.
6. Bluefly, Tod’s Jodie Slingbacks, $339.99 – On last dash of colour in your blue pumps round out this multi-coloured style.
[Photo via Style.com]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.