WHAT TO WEAR NOW: Tribal Prints
We first saw summer’s tribal trend surface on runway at Missoni and Mara Hoffman and now the bright geometric prints are everywhere. Conjuring images of dusty African deserts, we love the impact made by incorporating one terrific tribal piece into an ensemble. The key to wearing this trend is to use the Missoni catwalk image below as inspiration only (we wouldn’t advise wearing a similar print head to toe). Because it can be hard to narrow down exactly which tribal piece to go for we’ve chosen a few stand-outs (we just couldn’t resist including Missoni espadrilles among them).
Tribal Print Shopping Guide:
1. Singer22, We Are Owls Tribal Scarf, $180 – Throw this easy accessory on over a white tee and you’ve instantly elevated your outfit.
2. Singer22, House of Harlow 1960 Turquoise Tribal Ring, $95 – This stunning cocktail ring is further proof that Nicole Richie can do no wrong…at least when it comes to designing accessories.
3. Karmaloop, Obey The Horizon Bracelet, $22 – If you’re timid about rocking the tribal trend this super affordable bracelet can add just the right amount of oomph to an outfit.
4. Shopbop, Missoni Zigzag Wedge Espadrilles, $353 – These gorgeous straight-off-the-runway wedges feature a wraparound ankle tie and braided jute-covered platform and heel.
5. Shopbop, T-Bags Tribal Romper, $196 – We love the pattern on this romper — a key piece to invest in for summer.
[Photo via Style.com]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.