WHAT TO WEAR NOW: Snake-Print Accessories
We’ve been obsessing over all things serpentine ever since Altuzarra’s Spring/Summer 2011 runway show. In fact, this would be the one instance when we would welcome something to slither out from the dark corners of our closets. The great thing about this print is that snakeskin, like leopard, can complement almost any outfit in small doses. Here are some of our favourite ways to incorporate summer’s hottest exotic into your wardrobe.
Snake Accessories Shopping Guide:
1. Shopbop, La Mer Collections Cobra Soho Wrap Watch, $89.14 – Update any look with a snake skin watch.
2. Stylebop, Lala Berlin Snakes Scarf, $200.00 – For a colourful take on the trend add a bright snake scarf to a monochromatic look.
3. Sephora, Electric Safari Hair Clips in Snake, $8.00 – A hint of snake can be easily achieved with little hair clips in any colour.
4. Nordstrom, Annabel Ingall ‘Magic Snake – Mia’ Clutch, $140.82 – A snake clutch adds a splash of pattern to any evening outfit.
5. Piperlime, Tinley Road Jerard Wedge, $49.00 – Sexy snake platforms are a stylish summer choice.
6. Bluefly, Kenneth Jay Lane Black Snake Print Bangle, $43.20 – A thick bangle adds drama to your little summer dress.
[Photo via Style.com]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.