INSPIRED BY DRIES VAN NOTEN SPRING/SUMMER 2011: Get The Look For Less
Aviator sunglasses, blazers, button-down dress shirts and calf-length skirts may read like a laundry list of safe classics, but not when they are created in Dries van Noten’s technicoloured vision. Dip dyed fuchsia and shots of lavender punctuated with white makes potentially dull pieces lots of fun. Dries’ blazer is a dramatic piece but you can make a similar statement with a vibrant wrap. Pick up Dries van Noten’s original pieces at My Theresa and Yoox or shop our lower-priced picks inspired by the designer’s spring collection:
Dries Van Noten Shopping Guide:
1. Sunglasses Hut, D&G Sunglasses, $134.95 – Cool purple shades keep the mystery while you strut your stuff this season.
2. Ralph Lauren Dip-Dyed Wrap, $150.00 – Swap the blazer for an ombre wrap for the same effect.
3. Kohl’s, SONOMA life + style® Striped Roll-Tab Shirt, $30.00 – Swap your white button-down for something more feminine in a pale purple.
4. Boden, Denim Pencil Skirt, $78.00 – A white pencil skirt breaks up this bold purple style.
5. Yoox, Marni Platform Sandals, $395.00 – Splurge on these two-tone sandals to get the complete Dries van Noten appeal.
[Photo via Style.com]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.