INSPIRED BY BURBERRY SPRING/SUMMER 2011: Get The Look For Less
With the abundance of head-to-toe colour blocking this season it’s easy to forget that minimal pops of cheery hues can also have maximum impact. The otherwise neutral palette of this Burberry S/S 2011 outfit got a colourful injection by way of an opal skinny double belt and spearmint crossbody bag. Another cue to cop: be sure to leave your blazer unbuttoned and strap it closed. Here are our picks for a similar look that’s easier on the purse strings:
Burberry Shopping Guide:
1. Stylebop, Theory Soft Ivory Two-Button Jacket, $638.00 – This off-white blazer gives the same sleek effect as Burberry’s original.
2. ASOS Metal Keeper Super Skinny Belt, $10.76 – Add a blast of colour with a colourful turquoise belt.
3. Shopbop, Plush Faux Leather Liquid Leggings, $48.74 – Faux leather leggings will give you the sleek, edgy look Burberry presented on the runway.
4. eBags, Nino Bossi Soft Unstructured East/West Flap Over, $183.20 – A green handbag will add another unexpected pop of colour to your outfit.
5. Heels, Report Signature Vandalia Boot, $246.99 – Get black ankle boots to complete the look. We have chosen an open toe version to allow out pedicure to get some attention while the weather is hot.
[Photo via Style.com]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.