WHAT TO WEAR NOW: Eco-Friendly Fashion For Earth Day
Despite what that lovable frog sings – it is easy being green, in an eco sense that is. Today, eco-chic is no longer the misnomer it once was with a range of stylish options available at budget friendly prices. Reduce, reuse, recycle – rejoice – in environmentally-conscious fashionable choices. Here are our favourite eco-fashions to celebrate Earth Day:
Eco-Fashion Shopping Guide:
1. H&M Conscious Collection – This season H&M has a whole like to clothes made with recycled and organic fabrics from pants, tops, blazers and a dress for every occasion.
2. Max & Chloe, Real Jewels Real Love Necklace, $70.00 – Say “I love you” to the earth with this necklace made of recycled silver.
3. Asos, People Tree By Laura Ashley Floral Print Dress, $152.41 – The fact that this cute floral sundress was made of organic cotton is a bonus in our books.
4. Revolve Clothing, Alex And Ani Cocktail Ring, $48.00 – These jewelry designers ensure that all of their pieces contain locally made and recycled products.
5. Yoox, Lost Property Of London Bag, $180.00 – This cute little clutch is actually made of a reused coffee sack and leather.
6. Forzieri, Lollipops Ankle Chain Black Eco-Suede Pump Shoes, $120.40 – Surprise your friends when they find out these edgy pumps are actually good for the earth.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.