INSPIRED BY CHRISTIAN SIRIANO SPRING 2011: Get The Look For Less
With his glamorous take on feminine evening wear, Christian Siriano has been a fan favourite ever since he appeared on and won the fourth season of Project Runway. Simple and refined, Christian makes sparkle seem like no big deal in his Spring 2011 collection – and that’s fierce. Get Christian’s original look at his online store or find our picks to get a look inspired by his line:
Inspired by Christian Siriano Shopping Guide:
1. Nars Lipstick, $24.00 – Keep you lips subtle with a pink shimmer lipstick to match your sparkling dress.
2. Giorgio Armani ‘Eyes to Kill’ High Voltage 24-Hour Eyeshadow, $31.68 – Christian gave his models dramatic red eye makeup, copy the look with maybe a more subtle application for your real life.
3. Max & Chloe, Minu Jewels Blue Agate Slice Necklace, $135.00 – Add some colour to this look with a dramatic aqua pendant necklace.
4. Yoox, Compagnia Italiana Blazer, $94.00 – A blazer with an interesting geometric neckline give this look something different.
5. Bluefly, Alice & Olivia Marina Dress, $221.99 – Copy Siriano’s sparkling $900 dress with something similar in your price range.
6. Steve Madden, Homerrun Pumps, $95.95 – A pair of nude platform pumps completes this look
[Photo via Christian Siriano]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.