MICHELLE WILLIAMS: Oscar’s Outfit – Get The Look For Less
In a Chanel column dress and Harry Winston diamond jewelry, Michelle Williams showed how elegant minimalism can stand out on the Oscar red carpet. As white lace is going to be a big trend this spring and summer, this is a look many will be hoping to duplicate come warmer weather. Real Style Network brings this look to your real life with a shorter version of Michele’s dress and with affordable jewelry. Here is how to get Michelle William’s Oscar look for less:
Michelle Williams Shopping Guide:
1. Charm & Chain, Crystal Burst Earrings, $70.00 – A simple pair of flower stud earrings are a subtle accessory for this dress.
2. Isabella Oliver, The Lace Shift Dress, $298.00 – Get white lace for spring with a short white mini dress much like Michelle’s red carpet gown.
3. Max & Chloe, Royalty Collection Cubic Zirconia Ring, $50.00 – Add some sparkle with a large affordable cocktail ring.
4. Nordstrom, Tasha Snake Embossed Metal Box Clutch, $89.81 – Add a little gold clutch for some colour in your outfit.
5. Shoebuy, Badgley Mischka Forrester, $115.95 – A pair of sparkling white sandals pulls the whole monochromatic look together.
[Photo courtesy of A.M.P.A.S.]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.