WHAT TO WEAR: Spring’s Nude Coloured Shoes
You’re right to be leery of infomercial products which promise to lengthen and slenderize in minutes, but trust us; nude coloured shoes will do just that. Because they don’t chop the leg line, nude tones make your legs go on seemingly forever and a towering heel or wedge will gain you a few inches. Here are our favourite spring nude shoes:
Nude Shoes Shopping Guide:
1. Bloomingdales, Stuart Weitzman “Openshut” Lace-Up Booties, $395.00 – Open toe booties update your footwear for spring’s warmer weather.
2. Shopbop, Alexander Wang Cecilia High Heel Booties, $589.79 – A cute pair of nude booties can complete your office attire or look great with skinny jeans.
3. LuisaViaRoma, Camilla Skovgaard Cut Out Sandals, $633.45 – Make a statement in nude shoes with edgy straps and detailing.
4. Shopbop, Calvin Klein Collection Paola Wedge Sandals, $661.59 – Splurge on these strappy designer sandals.
5. Nordstrom, Kelsi Dagger ‘Kassa Sliver’ Sandal, $87.44 – An affordable pair of flat sandals are a staple for spring and summer trips.
[Photo via PR Photos]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.