What To Wear: Mixing Colour In Your Spring Wardrobe
Follow the lead of models who strutted the Etro runway in vibrant multi-coloured outfits and choose bright blocks of colour for a fresh spring wardrobe update. If you’re feeling ambitious, don several hues at once. If you prefer to ease into this trend, pair some saturated items and accessories for a less committed look with similar impact. You can pick up your favorite Etro pieces at Holt Renfrew, Neiman Marcus and other fine retailers. For a wallet friendly version here are our inspired by Etro picks with all pieces under $200.00:
Inspired by Etro Shopping Guide:
1. Last Call By Neiman Marcus, Marlo Tweed Jacket, $179.00 – Get Etro’s pop of blue in a cropped jacket that will finish your outfit.
2. Shopbop, Equipment Signature Blouse, $192.80 – A bright green blouse brings life to an otherwise typical look.
3. Zappos, MICHAEL Michael Kors Silky Rayon Lounge Pant, $89.50 – These comfortable black pants finish your Etro inspired look.
4. Asos, ASOS Leather Patent Belt, $21.52 – A bright yellow continues your colourful attire.
5. Endless, Steve Madden Women’s Averry Platform Sandal, $109.95 – Finished the ensemble with rust coloured platforms for the full look.
[Photo via Etro]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.