MILA KUNIS: Golden Globes Outfit – Get The Look For Less
Mila Kunis shone in her emerald Vera Wang gown at last night’s Golden Globes. Green turned out to be one of the hottest colours of the night, and is an emerging new trend for party wear. For our celebrity “Get The Look For Less” feature, we have chosen a cocktail dress inspired by Mila’s long gown to make it more appropriate for your real life. We matched the look of her jewelry and were thrilled to find a $75.00 bracelet that is a deadpan look a like for Mila’s $10,000.00 cuff. Here is how to get the entire outfit for under $575.00, including Brian Atwood designer shoes:
Mila Kunis Celebrity Style Shopping Guide:
1. Neiman Marcus, David Meister One-Shoulder Taffeta Dress, $140.00 – Instead of the floor length gown, we have chosen this ruffled, one-shoulder cocktail dress in green for your next night out.
2. Nordstrom, Kate Spade New York Stud Earrings, $39.51 – Finish your dazzling outfit with a simple pair of stud earrings to pull everything together.
3. Max & Chloe, Emily Elizabeth Jewelry Polished Fern Leah Bangle, $75.00 – The Lorraine Schwartz diamond leaf cuff Mila wore was stunning and we have found an affordable look a like for your dress.
4. eBags, J. Tiras Janet Clutch, $134.40 – A sparkling gold clutch will complete the look with a final touch of shine.
5. Yoox, Brian Atwood Platform Sandals, $175.00 – Even though her own Yves Saint Laurent shoes stayed hidden all night, we love these Brian Atwood shoes to complete Mila’s look. Wearing these shoes will put you in good company as many celebs including Anne Hathaway, Megan Fox and Amy Adams all wore Brian Atwood shoes at the Golden Globes.
[Photo via PR Photos]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.