WHAT TO WEAR: Last Minute Shopping
If you’re like us you still have some last minute gifts to pick up tonight. The stores are all going to be packed, so make sure you dress appropriately for the busy crowds. Take your cue from Kourtney Kardashian and stay comfortable and stylish. You don’t want to think about your clothes when you are fighting for the perfect gift. Leave the heavy coat in the car if possible, so you don’t overheat in the stores. Stretch jeggings, flat boots and minimal jewelry will all make this shopping trip a little bit easier. Here are our suggestions for what to wear:
What To Wear Shopping Guide:
1. Arden B, Braided Cocoon Cardigan Sweater, $35.40 – A cozy cardigan will keep you warm without overheating in the crowded mall.
2. Boden, Velvet Trim Cami, $15.00 – A cami in a pretty colour will add some life to this look.
3. Limoges Jewelry, 2 Carat Tanzanite CZ Sterling Silver Earrings, $7.99 – A small pair of stud earrings add a hint of colour, but won’t get you tangled up.
4. Asos, Levis 112 Rinse Wash Second Skin Jeggings, $115.51 – Jeggings are a more comfortable alternative to your regular jeans, so you can move quickly.
5. Shoebuy, Journee Collection Jester-01 Boots, $36.99 – Skip the heels today and find a flat slouchy boot that is comfortable for a lot of walking.
6. Fashion 58, Steve Madden BWeavee Hobo Bag, $75.68 – You can fit all of your gifts inside a large hobo bags leaving your hands free.
[photo via INF]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.