Gossip Girl Style: Serena Van Der Woodsen Season 4 Episode 9 Fashion
Tonight on Gossip Girl, the Upper East Siders are going to a ball, so you know the fashion is going to be unbelieveable. For the ball Serena Van der Woodsen has chosen this Carolina Herrera Fall RTW 2010 Blue Tiered Glitter Dress. She’s accessorized the dress with a Carlos Falchi Pearlized Python Mini Clutch, Swarovski Hyacinth Blue Ring and a Swarovski Glamour Blue Bracelet. If you are lucky enough to have a party to go to this season and want to copy Serena’s look we have found a gorgeous Badgley Mischka ruffled dress and look a like accessories for a fraction of the price of her outfit. Here is how to get Serena’s Gossip Girl Style for less:
Serena Van der Woodsen Gossip Girl Shopping Guide:
1. Bluefly, Badgley Mischka Gigi Dress, $450.00 – When you need a fabulous gown Badgley Mischka are the designers to see for long flowing silk ruffle dresses.
2. Max & Chloe, Sterling Blue Crystal Ring, $58.00 – A colourful cocktail ring can bring in a splash of colour where you need it.
3. Ice.com, 30 Carat Sky Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Bracelet, $195.00 – A sparkling blue bracelet is a glamourous addition to your regular jewelry.
4. Shoebuy, Touch Ups Chanelle, $73.95 – A cute pair of strappy sandals will complete this look and be perfect for all of your black tie affairs.
5. Ebags, Carlo Fellini Carol Clutch, $47.19 – An elegant, but modest clutch is the only way to carrying your personal things in this dress.
[photo via Gossip Girl Style Guide]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.