Gossip Girl Style: Inspired By Blair’s Sultry Fashion
Usually Blair Waldorf is the traditional, preppy fashionista on Gossip Girl. This season something has gotten into her and we are seeing more of Blair’s sultry side coming out. With little mini dresses (like the Josie Natori Glamour Red Lace Chemise and Valentino Pre-Fall Twist-Detail Sequined Tunic Dress seen above) and statement jewelry, Blair Waldorf’s sexy season 4 fashion have inspired us for the holidays. Here is how to get Blair’s sultry Gossip Girl fashion for less:
Blair Waldorf Style Shopping Guide:
1. Shopbop, Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Mesh Bra Slip Dress, $193.60 – Be sultry in a silk slip dress at your next cocktail party.
2. Nordstrom, Anthology Semiprecious Stretch Bracelet, $93.78 – This little beaded necklace adds a fun style to your sexy dress.
3. Ebags, Whiting and Davis Crystal Clusters Clutch, $165.00 – An embellished bag is a fun addition for the holidays.
4. Shopbop, Dannijo Vala Clear Crystal Necklace, $370.00 – When you really need to glam things up a crystal bib necklace works wonders.
5. Piperlime, Steve Madden Russhh, $90.00 – Black patent plaform heels are the finishing touch to your sexy Gossip Girl style.
6. Singer 22, Alice + Olivia Cara Cap Sleeve Sequin Dress, $396.00 – Mimic Blair’s Valentino sparkle with a more affordable silver sequin mini dress.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.