WHITNEY PORT: Celebrity Style – Get The Look For Less
The world watched as Whitney Port earned her celebrity style stripes as an intern at WWD and Diane von Furstenberg and later as a fashion contributor for Teen Vogue on the MTV reality series The Hills and her spin-off The City. A master of off-duty style with sophisticated ease, Whitney Port’s choice of a ladylike sheer blouse combined with rugged military green cuffed chinos and a pair of leopard printed flats is the perfect wardrobe solution for a mild fall day and has landed her a spot in our Celebrity Style books. Here are our picks to get Whitney Port’s celebrity style look:
Whitney Port Celebrity Style Shopping Guide:
1. Max & Chloe, Flower and Pearl Ring, $31.00 – A simple floral ring is an easy everyday style statement.
2. Bluefly, Marc by Marc Jacobs Striped Cotton Shirt, $137.00 – A feminine twist on the traditional button down shirt.
3. Urban Outfitter, Damsel Cat Eye Sunglasses, $16.00 – Cat eye glasses lend a retro vibe.
4. Piperlime, J Brands Santa Cruz Chino, $85.97 – Khaki chinos are a perfect choice for running weekend errands in style.
5. Ebags, Big Buddha Chain Rocker, $90.00 – An oversized handbag is practical and chic.
6. Heels, Steven by Steve Madden Blend 1 in Leopard, $99.99 – A pair of leopard print flats instantly boost your style points. instantly.
[photo via Paik 0913]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.