Gossip Girl Style: Serena And Blair Season 4, Episode 5 Fashion
Watching our fantasy wardrobe come to life in Gossip Girl style episodes is one of our favourite pastimes . Next week in season four, episode five of Gossip Girl, we see Blair and Serena sartorially celebrate the last days of warm weather in bright sunny outfits. In the photo below, Serena is wearing a Madison Marcus Spring 2010 Button Down Front Vest and a pair of black shorts. She has accessorized with an Alexis Bittar ‘Miss Havisham’ Large Scaled Cuff ($225), Fallon Veruca Chain Bib Necklace ($275), Mulberry Leah Hobo Bright Blue Plonge Tote and Maloles Dorthy Fabric Oxfords. Blair is wearing Nanette Lepore Lady Gambler Printed Dress ($368) with a Nancy Gonzalez Square Flap Croc Satchel ($3,350), Tiffany & Co Fleur de Lis Key Pendant ($2,750) and Mathew Campbell Laurenza Bracelet. Add textured tights and a blazer to either of these looks to make them appropriate for fall. Here are our picks to get Gossip Girl fashion for a lot less, with most clothing under $150.00 per item you can capture the look but not the price tag of Gossip Girl show style:
On Blair Waldorf:
1. Bluefly, Tbags Floral Jersey Deep-V Dress, $87.74 – Keep the summer alive with a bright floral dress.
2. Max & Chloe, Three Leaf Clover Key Necklace, $395.00 – Copy Blair’s Tiffany necklace with a similar key pendant at less than half the price.
3. Bluefly, Kelsi Dagger Studded Leather Pumps, $62.24 – A pair of studded pumps are an unexpected way to finish this feminine outfit.
4. Asos, Faux Croc Bar Day Bag, $60.66 – A professional croc bag is perfect for the fashionable university girl.
On Serena van der Woodsen:
5. Revolve Clothing, Akiko Button Up Top, $145.00 – A bright yellow tank gives a sunny splash of colour.
6. Ebags, Rafe Many Satin Hobo, $95.99 – A bright blue bag gives you Serena’s bold style.
7. Arden B, High Waist Sailor Shorts, $44.00 – High waisted black shorts over a pair of thick tights can keep your summer fashion in style through the fall.
8. Max & Chloe, ABS Gold Cascade Necklace, $125.00 – A gold bib necklace adds drama to your daytime style and can complete an evening look.
9. Shopbop, Steven Melanee Perforated Oxfords, $100.00 – The college student on the go can get school style with a pair of oxfords.
[photo via The CW]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.