FASHION TRENDS: Inspired By Mad Men Fashion
We’ve had so much fun watching the retro style and drama on Mad Men we can hardly believe that the season is already over. But just because the series is on a break it certainly doesn’t mean that Mad Men style has to end. This fall, the trends from fashion runways embraced Mad Men’s vintage style with long skirts, structured handbags and sheath dresses being popular fall choices. Get your own vintage fashion with our picks for fashion inspired by Mad Men for fall:
Inspired by Mad Men Fashion Shopping Guide:
1. Talbots, Cotton Piqué Split-Neck Sheath Dress, $78.99 – Get Betty Draper’s ladylike day style with a traditional sheath dress.
2. Forzieri, Pratesi Classic Brown Leather Flap Handbag, $368.75 – The structured handbag is big for fall completing your retro look.
3. Kohl’s, Diamond Channel Necklace, $225.00 – For a night on the town with Don Draper, a sophisticated diamond necklace is the best accessory.
4. Ice.com, Cultured Pearl & Diamond Sterling Silver Earrings, $65.00 – Classic pearl earrings are a must to fully embrace this vintage style.
5. Stylebop, Juicy Couture Stone Puff-Sleeved Floral Top, $305.70 – Feminine florals embrace the aura of this stylish era.
6. Old Navy, Bold Floral Gauze Scarf, $14.50 – A brightly coloured scarf is perfect for work or play.
7. Modcloth, Pretty Pleats Skirt, $69.99 – A long, full skirt gives you the famous retro silhouette.
8. Yoox, European Culture Turtleneck Long Sleeve T-Shirt, $70.00 – This winter add colour to your office wear with a red turtleneck.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.