FALL FASHION TRENDS: Long Skirts
Ideal for cooler weather, hemlines are dropping to the knee and below making long circle skirts an obsession among the fashion department at Real Style Network. Picking up on the glamour of the series Mad Men, Louis Vuitton was just one of the top design labels to include long full skirts in their Fall collection. Tuck in a lightweight knit sweater to emphasize the waist and show off curves and pair with tough lace up boots to keep the look current. Here are our five favourite long circle skirts for fall:
Long Skirts Shopping Guide:
1. Smart Bargains, Michael Kors Collection Cloud Dune Skirt, $143.97 – A subtle pattern provides an appropriate amount of visual interest for the office.
2. YOOX, Love Moschino Long Skirt, $170.00 – An ankle-length skirt is your best bet when the weather turns chilly.
3. Asos, Woll Mix Mid Calf Full Skirt, $126.38 – A neutral skirt allows you to accessorize and bring your own style to this traditional look.
4. Shopbop, Rag & Bone Edith Skirt, $495.00 – A long chiffon skirt can be dressed up or down
5. YOOX, Timberland ¾ Length Skirt, $50.00 – A pale floral skirt adds a bit of fun to your winter wardrobe.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.