WHAT TO WEAR: Classic Office Wear Under $100.00
The kids have their back-to-school wardrobe; so now it’s time to update your fall office wear. Whether you choose an updated traditional suit or a fashion-forward sheath with classic peep toe heels, this season is the perfect time to indulge in office-appropriate fashion trends. As well with most pieces here well under $100.00 you simply cannot beat the value for the style! Here are our picks for classic office wear:
Office Wear Shopping Guide:
1. All Saints, Vanity Waistcoat, $80.00 – Mix up the traditional suit with a twist on menswear with a waistcoat.
2. Modcloth, Hazelwood Dress, $69.99 – Bring Mad Men style to your office with a retro dress.
3. Gap, Black Blazer, Cream Popover Shirt, Black Boy Fit Pant – This full look from Gap gives your traditional office look an update.
4. Couture Candy, Xilo Necklace – Add gold to your look with a long necklace.
5. Alexis Bittar, Midnight Garden Gold Bee Pin, $325.00 – Add colour to your office wear with a beautiful brooch. It’s over $100.oo but this is a potential keepsake and we would consider an ‘investment piece’.
6. Steve Madden, Jaidde Pump, $89.95 – Find a stylish, but appropriate shoe for work in a brown or black to match every look.
7. Payless Shoes, Christian Siriano for Payless Large Satchel, $44.99 – We think this python stamped classic handbag is fabulous. As well you are getting a designer bag and style for a super bargain. This one is definitely a Real Style Pick!
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.