FALL FASHION TREND: Lace-Up Boots
Military influence continues to be a key trend for fall and there’s no better way to indulge than with a pair of lace-up boots. The perfect way to toughen up an outfit, pair with denim for no-fuss style or with dresses to transition your summer picks into fall. Here are our top five picks for lace-up boots:
Fashion trends – Lace-up Boots Shopping Guide:
1. Dr. Martens, Diva Darcie Boots, $115.00 – Get the original lace-up boots that started a generation onto the rock star look.
2. Stylebop, Jeffrey Campbell Brown Plateau Wooden-Heeled Boots, $481.19 – These tall brown leather boots have a military appeal for fall.
3. Piperlime, Charles By Charles David Krave Boots, $190.00 – A pair of open-toe lace up boots adds a feminine touch to this fashion trend.
4. Steve Madden, Irena Boots, $229.95 – Have fun with your boots and find a pair that mimics work boots.
5. Piperlime, Via Spiga Nathan Boot, $450.00 – A pair of thigh high lace-up boots is the ultimate piece for your sexy fall fashion.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.