FALL FASHION TRENDS: Camel Coats
This fall bear the cold weather in style and return to a classic fall fashion trend: the camel coat. Camel coats come in a variety of shapes and styles that you can personalize with your own unique flare. Numerous designers from Canada’s Smythe to Michael Kors included camel coats in their fall collection bringing this classic piece to the forefront once again. As neutral shades are huge this winter, a camel coat really is a must have fall fashion trend. Here are our picks for fall camel coats:
Camel Coat Fashion Trend Shopping Guide:
1. Ralph Lauren, Lorraine Camel Hair Coat, $2,998.00 – American fashion designer Ralph Lauren included this sleek camel coat in his Black Label line that will look perfect with a pair of knee high boots.
2. Bluefly, MICHAEL Michael Kors Camel Blend Babydoll Coat, $177.00 – From Michael Kors’ more affordable line, the babydoll cut lends a girly feel to this coat.
3. Neiman Marcus, Diane von Furstenberg Lady Coat, $695.00 – This DVF camel coat has added fashionable flair with its oversized neck and flared cut.
4. YOOX, M Missoni Full Length Jacket, $630.00 – This M Missoni jacket has hidden button closures and a jewel at the neckline for a style that is unique.
5. She Boutique, Smythe Crew Coat, $695.00 – Get this fall 2010 Smythe coat that is their play on a trench and pea coat.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.