Ashley Tisdale: Celebrity Style – Get The Look For Less
Ashley Tisdale has been seen out on the streets of Toronto a lot recently while filming her new movie High Stakes. She showed off her fashion savvy celebrity style while filming a scene on a downtown street. We loved the pop of bright yellow colour of the blazer combined with the white ruffle skirt and black/white/yellow summer bag. Ashley Tisdale’s outfit reminded us of Katherine Heigl’s slick yellow and black ensemble from this ‘get the look’ post. Adding the colour white and ruffles most definitely say summer fashion. With attention focused on the top, Ashley kept her accessories to a minimum with a simple silver bangle and hobo and comfortable sandals. Here is how to’ get the look’ from Ashley Tisdale’s celebrity style for less:
Ashley Tisdale Celebrity Style Shopping Guide:
1. Update your look with a new Rose Selavy Blazer ($109.00). This short sleeved yellow blazer says summer fashion in an instant.
2. You summer fashion should be filled with affordable camis to start your outfit. Try this Aimee Cami ($19.50) in any of the five colours.
3. Ashley Tisdale’s cute ruffle skirt really makes the outfit. Wear your own ruffle skirt with this Lace Leni Skirt ($88.00).
4. For quick summer jewelry get this House Of Harlow 1960 Thick Stack Bangle ($51.00). It comes in silver and pink for you to layer if you want a thicker look.
5. Get a designer summer handbag with this Just Cavalli Handbag ($180.00).
6. A floral sandal is an easy way to add some summer fashion trends to your celebrity style. This Miss Sixty Laramie Sandal ($119.99) is casual just fashionable.
[photo via Teen Celeb Buzz]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.