SUMMER FASHION TRENDS: Boho Summer Dresses
If you are looking for one of the best summer fashion trends that has made a big comeback, a boho summer dress is the perfect addition to your wardrobe. The boho( behemian) fashion trend is not only very popular with celebrities, but many fashion designers such as Tory Burch, Blumarine, Anna Sui and Nicole Richie are also big fans of the fashion trend and have showcased boho dresses in their fashion collections. Pair your boho summer dress with a hobo bag or tassle bag and oversized sunglasses like Julianne Hough. Throw on some sandals, beaded necklace and head to Woodstock. No, seriously, the look is a lot of fun and as they say ‘everything old is new again’! Here are our picks for boho summer dresses.
Summer fashion trends – boho summer dresses shopping guide:
1. This Tory Burch Stephanie Dress ($295.00) is the perfect way to start off any boho style. Tory Burch’s tunic style dresses are a great addition to any closet.
2. For a maxi dress look get this Printed Paisley Patio Dress ($317.00) for a long summer day of relaxing.
3. For an affordable boho dress, get this Matilda Tiered Dress ($68.00) from Roots Canada. This boho dress comes in three colours of their vibrant print.
4. Get a light and airy summer tunic style dress with this Foley & Corrina Tropical Graffiti Dress ($140.00). This celebrity style dress has been seen on Kim Kardashian’s mom, Kris Jenner.
5. Get this Ramona Paisley Knit Dress ($24.90) for an amazingly affordable print.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.