SUMMER FASHION: Boho Summer Jewelry
Now that you have found your perfect Boho summer dress and sandals, Real Style Network is here to help you find the perfect Boho summer jewelry to complete your look. Nicole Richie is known as the Queen of Boho style. Her House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line has brought a great deal of attention to the revival of Boho or Bohemian style with it’s 70’s/ethnic/chic hippie look and Native American style references. No need to buy expensive jewelry to get the Boho look though, there are plenty of other Boho jewelry choices and they are not expensive. We found lots of great statement pieces with tribal prints, beads and embellishments. Here are Real Style Network’s picks for Boho summer jewelry for any budget ranging from $9.99 to $212.00:
Summer Fashion: Boho Summer Jewelry Shopping Guide:
1. Find this beaded tribal necklace at Forever 21 to add some colour to your summer fashion.
2. A pair of dangling earrings are a must-have jewelry piece for the summer. These Nascar Earrings from Aldo have beads and fringe to add style.
3. This Ethnic Seedbeaded Bangle ($11.84) is an affordable way to add a big statement bracelet to your look. Love the beading and the native American references here!
4. Get in touch with nature with this Noir Flower/Crystal Ring ($198.00). This is worn as a statement cocktail ring .
5. This Shell Bib Necklace ($9.99) is a very affordable way to add drama to your look. This shell and metal bib necklace looks like feathers and again features earthy ,native references in a modern and unexpected way.
6. Nicole Richie led the way with the boho look for celebrities. Her House Of Harlow 1960 Abalone Starburst Ring ($70.00) would be a great way to finish any boho fashion look.
7. This Amethyst Expancable Wire Bracelet Set ($168.00) is a very popular look for your summer jewelry. This set has Swarovski crystals and gold beads for a luxurious look. Again looks a like a unique piece. Boho is all about individualism!
8. The Swallow Cuff ($212.00) by Ija Designs is a luxurious addition to your summer jewelry. The handcrafted cuff is both edgy and feminine with the dove of course being a symbol of the hippie revival.
9.This Fortaleza Ring ($22.00) is an eco-friendly jewelry choice. This ring is made from recycled aluminum in Puerto Rico.
10. These Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Swirls Earrings ($97.00) have a whimsical and tribal feel to finish your summer fashion.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.