CHARLOTTE YORK: Sex And The City 2 Celebrity Fashion & Style – Get The Look
In this Sex And The City 2 fashion moment, Charlotte York as played by Kristin Davis is wearing Christian Dior top to bottom including a Dior handbag and a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. The price for this outfit? $10,655.00.
Gorgeous and one of a kind, this Christian Dior suit and accessories are a keepsake and an investment. But what is a girl to do if she does not have an extra $10,000 lying around but she really wants to get that celebrity style? She checks out Real Style Network’s Celebrity Get The Look of course!
Whether you chose our look- a- like dress or the pink suit, our Sex And The City2 fashion’ get the look’ outfits below cost under $900.00 and that includes designer handbag and shoes. Here is how to get Charlotte York’s look for less:
Charlotte York – Sex And The City 2 Fashion Celebrity Style Shopping Guide:
1. Mimic Charlotte’s pink Dior top with this Lupattelli Jacket from Yoox ($109.00). The whole line of Lupattelli jackets is chic and affordable. This is a chic jacket that you can wear with pants or a skirt for a burst of colour.
2. For a different way to get Charlotte’s look, try this French Connection Princess Wonder Dress ($178.00). This dress has the same ruffle detailing at the waist as Charlotte’s Dior top.
3. Match your pink jacket with this Lupattelli Skirt ($69.00).
4. Get a small pair of crystal earring like these Small Pear CZ Earrings ($78.00).
5. Finish off your Sex And The City 2 fashion look with this leather handbag, Lodis Audrey Tote Bag ($269.00) to match your pink Sex And The City 2 fashion.
6. Get these designer shoes from Giuseppe Zanotti Design Pumps ($225.00) to complete your Charlotte fashion.
7. For added sparkle to your celebrity style look wear this Sterling Silver Bangle ($75.00). This jewelry accessory is a stylish way to complete any look.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.