10 Things You Didn’t Know About Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke
Actress Emilia Clarke plays the ethereal beauty Daenerys Targaryen, ‘Mother of Dragons’ on HBO’s fantasy drama Game of Thrones. While there is plenty of information to be found on her enchanting character, most of Clarke’s private life is shrouded in mystery. Real Style did our best detective work to find out some of the more obscure facts about this Emmy nominated English rose.
- She’s incredibly musical! Clarke can sing, play piano, flute and guitar.
- She allegedly suffered a freak brain aneurysm in 2013 and was treated at New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. The episode has been kept private and neither Clarke nor reps from Game of Thrones have commented on the matter. She has since made a full recovery.
- She is slated to play the iconic role of Sara Conner in the 2015 Reboot of The Terminator film.
- Says admits she “rarely gets recognized” because of her characters platinum blond hair color. She is a natural brunette.
- Made her Broadway debut in Breakfast at Tiffany’s as ‘Holly’ to lukewarm reviews.
- Is pretty tiny insofar as actresses go at a height of 5’2.
- She once worked as a bartender and has been quoted as saying she can make a mean “amaretto sour!”
- She previously dated Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane.
- Page six is currently reporting that she is dating her former Breakfast at Tiffany’s co-star actor Cory Michael Smith.
- Says her mother is fine with her nude scenes in Game of Thrones while it takes her father “a while to maintain eye contact” for a bit after an episode—but that he is supportive as well.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.