The Celeb Weddings We Can’t Wait For
With 2014 officially upon us, Real Style is looking forward to the weddings expected to take place in Hollywood in the coming year. Here is a closer look at celebrity couples who are planning to tie the knot in the months ahead. With all the anticipation in the air, we’re definitely hearing the wedding bells already.
1) Angelina and Brad: The Hollywood power couple has been together since 2005 and has six children together, making them a busy family. Could this be the year that we finally see Brangelina exchange vows? The couple were engaged back in 2012. Currently, no updates about their wedding plans, although the couple have been expected to wed in 2014,
2) Jennifer and Justin: Jennifer Aniston and her fiancé Justin Theroux are also on our list of most anticipated celebrity couples! While Aniston and 42-year-old director Theroux were originally set to marry last year, could this be the year we see Jen in a sleek white gown? Only time will tell!
3) Kim and Kanye: Kim and Kanye are evidently planning a major wedding, full of lavish celebrations, décor, and no doubt an elaborate wardrobe in fully theatrical Kimye style. The couple were engaged in October and have not yet mentioned their wedding date.
4) Hayden and Wladimir: Tiny actress Hayden Panettiere and 6’6″ boxer Wladimir Klitschko have already settled down in Nashville, so it’s no surprise that things are quickly getting serious for the unlikely duo. With her blonde locks and sunny smile, we’re sure that Hayden will make a lovely bride!
5) Lauren and William: Lauren Conrad has certainly come a long way since her days on The Hills. The 27-year-old trendsetter became engaged to 33-year-old aspiring lawyer William Tell in October, with a wedding on the way.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.