Celebrity Spotlight – Olivia Wilde
With all the talk lately about Olivia Wilde’s possible new romance with Justin Timberlake, it’s a perfect time to take a closer look into her life. The actress has been appearing in TV shows and movies since 2003, but it wasn’t until 2007 when she first started appearing on House as Dr. Remy Hadley that her career started taking off. Here are ten things you may not have known about this young star.
* She was born Olivia Jane Cockburn, but legally changed her name in high school to Wilde in honor of the Irish author Oscar Wilde
* Married Tao Ruspoli in 2003 when she was just 19. They have since filed for divorce.
* Is a vegan
* Has a dog named Paco who was once the mascot for Old Navy
* Has a dual citizenship between Ireland and the United States.
* Is a natural blonde
* Is a lover of classic cars. She owns a 1958 Chevy Biscayne and a 1959 Thunderbird Convertible.
* She was one of the key models in Abercrombie & Fitch’s “Rising Stars” campaign in 2004
* Her mother, Leslie Cockburn, is a 60 minutes producer and journalist. Her father is a journalist as well.
* Is a board member of Artists for Peace and Justice
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.