Copy Priyanka Chopra’s Gorgeous Curls From Episode 9 of “Quantico”
As Alex Parrish on the ABC crime thriller series Quantico, Priyanka Chopra graces the small screen as a tough FBI agent who makes a splash on the show with her fierce attitude and femme fatale looks. The 33-year-old Bollywood star was a radiant sight on Episode 9 of the series, which aired last night. While we’re certainly admiring her tough girl persona, we also can’t help but fall in love with her luscious dark locks. If you’re wondering how to copy Chopra’s voluminous hairstyle from Quantico, here’s how to achieve an inspired look.
1) Start off with sleek, straight locks: Before you create your bouncy new hairstyle, carefully brush out your locks with a paddle brush. Next, roll a section of your tresses back into a half-up and half-down style, and secure your hair in place with two hairstyling clips.
2) Use a curling wand to curl the loose sections of hair: Once you’ve fastened your locks in place, start styling the face-framing sections of your hair using a curling wand. Hold each segment in place for ten seconds to create a lasting, voluminous curl. Repeat this step for the surrounding sections of hair, and then move to the other side of your locks to complete the curly hairstyle.
3) Gently tousle your locks with your fingers and add hairspray: Use your fingers to bring a natural, textured look to your hairstyle, and lock in your newly crafted curls with a strong-hold hairspray.
4) Unfasten the secured section of hair and add curls: Now that your face-framing tresses have been flawlessly styled, it’s time to unveil the section of hair which you clipped back earlier. Carefully wind the loose sections of hair around your curling wand. If you have side bangs, you can also add a slight curl to your fringe to complete the look.
5) Spritz your hairstyle with hairspray for a finishing touch: Spray a strong-hold hairspray all over your freshly styled curls to keep your voluminous locks in place all day long. Use your fingers to adjust any flyaway strands and add a hint of texture.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.