New Fall 2015 Fragrances To Buy Now
With autumn upon us, spritzing on a new Fall 2015 fragrance can help to usher in a whiff of the season ahead. If you’re planning to retire your tropical body spray as we prepare for pumpkin spice and cozy scarves in the weeks to come, picking up one of fall’s newest perfumes just may help you embrace the season. From Givenchy’s Dahlia Divin to Lanvin’s Éclat d’Arpège, here are five new fall fragrances to pick up now.
1) Miu Miu Miu Miu Eau De Parfum, $86: As the debut perfume from designer Miuccia Prada’s line Miu Miu, this eau de parfum comes in a blue glass bottle which is inspired by the label’s Matelasse handbag. The scent claims to feature notes of lily of the valley, jasmine, rose and green leaves, with a special ingredient called akigalawood said to offer a woodsy patchouli scent.
2) Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau De Toilette, $88: This newly updated eau de toilette version of Givenchy’s Dahlia Divin fragrance claims to offer a feminine scent inspired by the idea of an haute couture gown. The perfume opens with notes of blood orange and peach, followed by floral middle notes of jasmine and rose. Meanwhile, hints of sandalwood, vanilla and musk wrap up the fragrance’s base notes.
3) Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Dream Forever Eau De Parfum, $95: As the latest scent from Marc Jacobs in a girlish blue bottle, Daisy Dream Forever states that it offers top notes of grapefruit, blackberry and pear. The middle (or heart) notes include floral notes of blue wisteria and jasmine and fruity hints of lychee, with base notes of blond wood as a finishing touch.
4) Marc Jacobs ‘Decadence’ Eau de Parfum, $97: Marc Jacob’s new eau de parfum comes in a green handbag shaped bottle, which features a metallic gold chain and a python inspired print. It claims to offer a woodsy yet feminine scent, which features top notes of Italian plum, iris and saffron. Bulgarian rose, jasmine and orris root (which comes from the iris flower) make up the middle notes, with hints of vetiver, amber and papyrus said to complete the scent.
5) Lanvin ‘Éclat d’Arpège – Eyes on You’ Eau de Parfum, $113: The quirky purple bottle of Lanvin’s Éclat d’Arpège fragrance features a bold sketch by the fashion house’s artistic director Alber Elbaz. As for the new scent itself, it’s said to start off with base notes of lilac and Sicilian lemon. The middle notes include with green tea leaves, peach tree leaves and peony, with a combination of Lebanese white cedarwood, white musk and amber as base notes.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.