Copy Tatiana Maslany’s Chic Makeup and Hair From The 2015 Emmys
Last night at the 67th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, 29-year-old Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany made a gorgeous beauty statement. We are loving the Canadian actress’ minimalist makeup, which featured a feminine pink red lip colour, glowing skin and softly smudged eye makeup. To wrap up her beauty look, Maslany wore her dark locks in a low ponytail with a sleek and defined side part.
If you’re aiming to copy the first time Emmy nominee’s gorgeous hair and makeup from last night, here’s how to achieve her red carpet beauty for an inspired look.
1) For an enviable complexion, use a kabuki brush to apply illuminating liquid foundation. To hide dark undereye circles or blemishes, apply a cream-based concealer to any problem areas.
2) Use eyebrow powder to subtly fill in sparse, thin brows for a defined visage.
3) For a natural eye makeup look, add a touch of soft brown eye pencil. Brush on shimmering pale pink eyeshadow for an effortlessly smudged look and apply a double coat of mascara to emphasize your lashes.
4) Next, add hint of rosy pink blush to your cheekbones to create a luminous, delicate glow.
5) Complete your makeup look with a coat of matte pink red lipstick for a perfect pout.
If you have naturally curly or wavy hair, straighten your locks before crafting your hairstyle. Next, carefully brush your straightened locks and use a comb to create a sharp, slick side part. At this stage, be careful to smooth away any flyaway strands for a frizz-free effect. Fasten your hair at the nape of your neck in a low, smooth ponytail, and use a high hold finishing spray to hold your new style in place.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.