Copy Britt Robertson’s Makeup From The “Tomorrowland” Tokyo Premiere
With her youthful, fresh-faced beauty, 25-year-old Tomorrowland star Britt Robertson made a statement on the red carpet at the film’s official premiere in Tokyo, Japan today. The actress plays Casey Newton, opposite George Clooney’s character Frank Walker, in the new action film directed by Brad Bird. We’re coveting Robertson’s glowing skin, defined eyebrows and subtle berry lip colour. If you’re aiming to copy her makeup for an inspired look, here’s how to achieve a similar beauty statement.
1) Using a kabuki brush, apply illuminating foundation to mimic the look of the actress’ flawless complexion.
2) With just a touch of cheek colour, Robertson looks every inch the apple-cheeked screen siren. We love her understated and natural blush, which fits perfectly into Summer 2015’s minimal makeup trend. Apply a hint of peach-toned blush to your cheeks for slight flushed colour.
3) To define your eyebrows if needed, use a brown eyebrow pencil to subtly trace your arches.
4) The actress allows her blue eyes to pop with brown eyeliner and dark mascara. Add eyeliner on your lower lash line, curl your eyelashes if needed and add a double coat of black mascara to complete your simple yet sophisticated eye makeup look.
5) Finish your inspired beauty with a light berry-toned lipstick and a coat of clear lip gloss. The subtle colour showcases her naturally radiant smile, and brings her fuss-free no makeup look to the red carpet level.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.