10 Amazing Hacks To Achieve Gorgeous Eyelashes
Ever wonder how to achieve long, gorgeous eyelashes without the use of falsies? Here are ten genius hacks that will make those lashes long, beautiful and make it appear as if they’re not even real. It’s sure to be an eye-opener!
- Always wipe excess formula off the wand and onto a tissue, especially if you are using it for the first time. By doing this, you avoid clumping your lashes together.
- Bend the end of your mascara brush so it’s easier to apply on hard to reach areas such as the inner corner of your eye.
- To add volume, wiggle the brush back and forth at the base of your lashes, applying a thicker coat of mascara and then swipe upwards.
- Layer two mascara’s on top of each other to give you a more voluminous look. Opt for a waterproof on top of the regular formula. Not only will it hold the curl in your lashes, it makes for an easy removal at the end of the day.
- Coat both sides of your lashes with mascara as opposed to one side.
- Soak the bottle in hot water to make the formula easy to apply with fewer clumps.
- To create a darker lash effect, swipe an eyeliner brush over your mascara wand and carefully line your upper and lower lashes for a gel liner look.
- After applying a coat of mascara, comb through your lashes to separate each one for long, flirty looking lashes.
- Dust translucent or baby powder between coats of mascara. Your lashes will look plump and appear thicker.
- Use a heated eye lash curler after applying mascara to add definition and hold the curl in place all day. Simply hold your blow dryer on the curler for 10-15 seconds.
Don’t forget…you should always toss your mascara after three months to prevent any eye infections.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.