Makeup Products To Look Your Prettiest On Valentine’s Day
With Valentine’s Day calling for soft pinks and rosy cheeks, it may be time to drop your beige eyeshadow and nude lipstick in favour of feminine and flushed colour. From ladylike lipstick to edgy hot pink glitter eyeliner, here are our favourite makeup ideas and products for romantic Valentine’s Day beauty looks.
1) Use a soft pink lipstick for a precious pout:
If you’re striving for kissable lips to mark the occasion in style, a coat of dainty pale pink lipstick is a welcome change from wintertime’s dark oxblood shades. The Body Shop’s Colour Crush Shine Lipstick in Candy Cuddle, $14, is a sheer colour that is actually scented with a hint of rose.
1) The Body Shop’s Colour Crush Shine Lipstick in Candy Cuddle, $14
2) Dior House Of Pinks 5-Colour Eyeshadow, $64
3) Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Brush, $38
4) Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Ballet Pink, $38
5) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Woodstock, $24
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.