Get A Glittery Warm Copper And Pink Beauty Look With This Makeup Tutorial
Photo: shaaanxo on Instagram
If you’re hoping to warm up your wintertime beauty look, a pop of inviting copper paired with feminine pink is a perfect solution.
Here’s our guide to creating a soft and girlish look, as seen in this tutorial from YouTube beauty vlogger Shannon.
1) Start off by applying Stila One Step Correct, $47, which is used in the video. This three-in-one skin serum acts as a colour corrector, moisturizer and brightener all at once.
2) Next, the tutorial recommends using a kabuki brush to evenly apply NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, $57, for a glowing complexion.
3) Prepare your visage for this makeup look, by gently adding a subtle layer of BB cream with your fingers and then using concealer around the under eye area. The tutorial uses NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer, $35. Gently blend in with the kabuki brush.
4) Contour your face, using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, $52, which is used in the video. If needed, use a dark brown eyebrow pencil to fill in light or straggly brows for defined arches.
5) Next, use an eyeshadow brush to streak on a layer of hot pink shadow, followed by a bold copper shade with a hint of glitter. The tutorial recommends the Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette. Emphasize your eyelids with the copper shade, using the hot pink to create a softer look surrounding the eye area. Add in a line of dark brown eyeshadow at the corner of each eye, for a smokey and winged effect. Apply the dark brown shadow under your lower lash line as well and then a subtle streak of a rosy red shade.
6) Use a touch of creamy white or nude eyeshadow to define the corner of each eye, away from the nose.
7) Next, use bronze eyeliner to rim your lower lash line for a striking effect. Emphasize your upper eyelids with a line of glittery gold-tinted bronze eyeliner.
8) At this point, apply false lashes if needed, or coat your own eyelashes with a dramatic black mascara.
9) Complete your look with a finishing powder and a hint of rosy pink blush, applied with a kabuki blush. Add a coat of hot pink lipstick for a rich liquid effect and enjoy your new look.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.