Top 10 Exfoliators To Try Now
A step we often forget in our daily skincare regimen is exfoliating. Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are usually the steps when washing the face, but it is important to remember that sometimes the cleanser itself is not enough. If you want radiant, glowing skin, then sloughing off the layer of dead skin at least twice a week. That helps removes dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, which if left, can clog pores and lead to breakouts.
From powerful scrubs to buffing beads and smoothing polishes, take a look at the top exfoliating products to try now.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub - $46.00
1. Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub – $46.00
2. GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT – $76.00
3. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment – $102.00
4. Josie Maran Argan Exfoliating Cleansing Powder – $49.00
5. CLINIQUE Exfoliating Scrub – $23.00
6. Murad Pore Reform Skin Smoothing Polish – $30.00
7. Bliss Micro Magic Spa-Powered Microdermabrasion Treatment – $56.00
8. Peter Thomas Roth Blemish Buffing Beads For Face and Body – $45.00
9. tarte Amazonian Clay Double Detox Exfoliating Facial Mask – $46.00
10. Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Face Exfoliant – $38.00
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.