Glossybox Comes To Canada & We Try The Limited Edition Holiday Box
GlossyBox is a monthly beauty subscription box that has now come to Canada. It was founded in Berlin by Charles von Abercron and since 2011 Glossybox has been the top provider of luxury beauty samples worldwide.
“We’ve delivered millions of products to women across the globe and are looking forward to making Canada a little more Glossy,” said Elian Pres-Gurwits, the president and managing director of Glossybox.
So how does it work? Well after subscribing for only $21 a month, you will receive a beautifully wrapped box containing five deluxe-sized beauty products delivered directly to your doorstep.
And Real Style Magazine was sent the limited edition Holiday box.
In the 2014 December Glossybox we found:
- Korres Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara – This mascara features volcanic soil said to increase lashes by 600 percent.
- The Lip Bar Lipstick in Crimson Red – This limited edition candy apple red lip colour is filled with organic shea butter, avocado and coconut oil.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose Concentrate in Smote – a gorgeous holographic micronized colour pigment infused with light-reflecting mica.
- NCLA Nail Lacquer in Satin Sheets, Velvet Ropes – A cult favourite, this gilded red shade will shimmer under the holiday lights.
- Calvin Klein Reveal – This scent is fresh and warm, blended with orris and sensual sandalwood.
- Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Wind – This lip gloss is loaded with vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba seed oil to soften and nourish lips.
- Teadora Nourishing Lip Butter in Rainforest at Dawn – Packed with maracuja, acai oils and mango butter, you’ll enjoy the citrusy orange flavour.
- CARGO Texas Liner Liquid Liner – This chubby felt tip liquid liner is easy to control to create a precise cat eye in one stroke.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.