Copy Selena Gomez’s Crown Braid At Paris Fashion Week
Selena Gomez arrived at the Louis Vuitton spring 2015 show in Paris this morning looking sweet and flirty with a perfect crown braid. Her mixed pattern dress consisted of a halter neck top with a high waisted black and purple skirt, that was the perfect mix of chic and fun. But what we really loved was her hair. Gomez’s braid was worn like a headband with the rest of her locks freeing loosely around her shoulders. It’s a great way to deal with growing out bangs and a stylish way to keep your hair tied up at the gym. Here’s how to get Selena Gomez’s crown braid.
1. Brush all of your hair to one side so you’ll have enough to work with.
2. Start on that same side of your hairline close to the top of your ear and gather three sections of hair.
3. Start to braid the sections and as you do, cross under instead of over and pick up a new piece from the front of the hairline as you drop a piece.
4. Continue in this pattern, either in a french braid or dutch braid pattern, until you get to the other side of your hairline, right above your ear.
5. Finish off with a bobby pin to keep it in place. 6. Loosely curl the rest of your hair and hairspray your crown braid for a polished look.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.