Once Upon A Time Actress Christie Laing Shares Her Top Beauty Picks
Christie Laing made a surprise return as Maid Marion on the Once Upon A Time season finale on May 11. The Canadian actress, who is also known for her roles in Arrow and Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief came back to life as Robin Hood’s wife on the popular ABC fantasy series. Real Style spoke to her about her favourite beauty products and her daily skin routine. See what she said.
Can you describe your beauty routine?
“I’ve always been a soap and water girl so my day to day routine needs to be simple. I’ve recently fallen in love with Skoahs ‘kleansing lotion’ cream face wash and moisturizer. I always brush and floss two times a day. I’m obsessed with teeth. But I feel the best when I’m fitting exercise in my life so that’s a must. My skin feels brighter and I drink more water too!”
What are your five favorite hair makeup and skin care products and why?
1. Bumble and Bumble – I love everything Bumble and Bumble for my hair but especially the Bumble and Bumble ‘Straight’ blow dry and Bumble and Bumble ‘curl conscious’ shampoo and conditioner. It keeps my hair shiny and conditioned even after all the hot tools used on set and smells delicious.
2. Skoah ‘dewlux’ face cream lite – It’s so light and fresh feeling on your skin. You only need the littlest bit and the jar seems to last forever.
3. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser with SPF – I love this tinted moisturizer because it has a spf built right in and I can just put a touch of it on and feel like my skin is protected all day. It also helps to brighter and even out skin tone without being overly heavy or feeling like you have makeup on.
4. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara – No matter how many expensive mascaras I try I keep coming back to this one. The brush is amazing and your lashes don’t clump and it comes off easily. I hate when you try to wash your face and you have raccoon eyes the next day from not getting all of your mascara off properly.
5. Bombay Brow Bar Brow Kit – The brow kit is awesome for filling in spots and keeping your eyebrows full. A strong brow, some mascara and lip gloss and you’re good to go!
Follow her on twitter @christielaing
Photo credit: Kyla Hemmelgarn
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.