New Makeup Must-Have: Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
Our Review: We were very interested in trying this new Too Faced product. The company is known for their trendy, fun products and the new Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick packs a serious punch. We recommend it!
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Pros:
– We love that it comes in 6 bold shades. We tested Melted Peony (a dusty rose shade).
– The colours are rich and highly pigmented. This isn’t a typical sheer, lipstick line. You get real, rich, impressive colour here.
– Long-lasting formula (it was 6 hours before we re-applied).
– The rich formula feels great on lips – highly moisturizing with shine (but not goopy or sticky).
– A little goes a long way with this lipstick. A little product delivers instant impact.
– The packaging is actually typical of a high-end lip gloss, but comes with a soft, spongy tip applicator which makes even applying very easy.
– Unlike many lip glosses which can fade unevenly, this product fades naturally and evenly.
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Cons:
– The shades available can be quite bold for some people. This is rich, highly-pigmented colour so if you’re not a fan of bold lip colours, definitely
avoid shades like Melted Fuschia and Melted Violet.
– Long-lasting but not smudge-proof. You’ll need lip liner if you want extra long-wear.
– At $25, this lipstick might be a little steep for some readers
Where to Get It: www.toofaced.com and Sephora stores worldwide.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.