‘Working The Engels’ Azura Skye Reveals Her 5 Favourite Beauty Products
Azura Skye’s acting talents have landed her a fruitful career, especially on the small screen. The star has played guest and recurring roles on some of television’s most popular shows including Bones, CSI: Miami, and most recently a recurring role on American Dad and American Horror Story’s first season. Her next project is Working the Engels, where she will get to work alongside Canadian acting veterans Angela Martin, Martin Short, and Eugene Levy. Real Style asked Azura Skye to share her favourite beauty products with us.
1. Oribe Shampoo for Magnificent Volume: “I have really fine thin hair, and this helps boost it up a bit.” Made with Marine Glycogen for enhancing volume and Keratin for strengthening damaged hair.” ($37, oribe.com)
2. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light: “This matte bronzer gives the look of a natural tan all year round.” ($38, bobbibrowncosmetics.com)
3. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: “A good eyelash curler is very important.”
4. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate: “I’m a big fan. It’s a life-saver.” Kiehl’s #1 top-rated product recovers and hydrates tired-looking skin overnight, making it appear more youthful.”
5. Kiehl’s Multi-Corrective Cream: “This moisturizer combines Beech Tree Extract with Jasmonic and Hyaluronic Acid to reduce signs of aging.”
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.