Roundup Of The Top Dry Oils
While we just broke down the many reasons why we love dry oils, and the endless beneficial properties that these skin saving oils can offer our winter complexions – we thought it would be best to highlight our top dry oils picks.
Related: Why We Love Dry Oils
As the winter weather has no sign of slowing, these top dry oils will help reinvigorate some life back into your complexion, help soften and smooth your skin and give you that much sought after glow. Below is our beauty roundup of this breakthrough dry oil trend – for both skin and face – start slathering, and get glowing!
Shop Our Top Dry Oils Edit:
1. Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil “Dehydrated Skin,” $50, clarins.co.uk
2. Orico London Superico Vitamin Rich Facial Oil, $52.22, oricolondon.co.uk
3. Bobbi Brown Extra Face Oil, $62, bobbibrowncosmetics.com
4. 2. Tarte Cosmetics Pure Maracuja Oil, $46, tartecosmetics.com
5. Caudalie Divine Oil, $52, sephora.com
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.