Pop/R&B Songstress Just Ivy’s 5 Favourite Beauty Products
Just Ivy is an an up and coming fresh faced songstress who’s making a serious splash in the music industry. Her first single, “Paradise,” featuring Akon was her ‘home run’ debut – and her talents have not gone unnoticed. Just Ivy’s second smash hit “Bad Girl Takeover” featuring Meek Mill & DJ Khaled is currently making waves on the radio.
From Just Ivy’s long luxe locks, to her lush lashes, her beauty look is completely covetable – and for that we just had to know her 5 favourite beauty products. Just Ivy dished to Real Style on the 5 products that are currently in her makeup bag, and that she just can’t live without.
1. “The best and easiest eyeliner to use is Dior-Dior Show ArtPen: It’s easy to use and it’s just perfect I love it!”
2. “I love YSL All-In-One BB Cream – I have sensitive skin and it works great for me, it has a light texture and sunscreen”
3. “DiorSkin Nude Concealer is great and it hydrates my skin very well – it erases tiredness from the face and brightens it up”
4. “The lip balm from The Body Shop in the mango flavour is always in my purse. It hydrates and softens my lips really well”
5. “Love Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara from Lancome“
Photos; Just Ivy on Instagram
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.