Brave New Girls Jenna Talackova’s 5 Favourite Beauty Products
Real Style had the chance to chat with Brave New Girls Jenna Talackova, and she dished on her 5 fave beauty products. This stunning 25 year old hails from Vancouver and was the first transgendered woman to compete in the Miss Universe Canada Pageant in 2012.
Last year Jenna Talackova moved to Toronto to pursue her dreams of modelling and acting. She now stars on the new reality show on E!, Brave New Girls, that premiered Sunday, Jan. 19 at 10 p.m. Real Style is excited to follow her journey on this exciting new show!
Brave New Girls Jenna Talackova’s 5 Favourite Beauty Products:
1. Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1: “Kiehl’s lip balm keeps moisture sealed in, so it works great underneath a layer of gloss!”
2. Guerlain Lingerie De Peau BB Beauty Booster SPF 30: “This product hydrates, protects, and corrects my skin tone all at once, giving a perfect complexion.”
3. EtudeHouse Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara: “This Korean mascara is a lifesaver. I can change the settings to switch from simple day looks to smoky and glam evening eyes.”
4. Oribe Texturizing Spray: “This dry shampoo is like teasing your hair, without having to actually tease your hair.”
5. Dior Addict 664 Lip Gloss: “I love really glossy pinks. Plus, the colour’s name is adorable. Rose Bikini!”
Photos; Jenna Talackova on Twitter
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.