Backstage Beauty: Chanel Haute Couture S/S ’14
Real Style received a few coveted backstage snaps of the much anticipated and seriously spectacular Chanel Haute Couture show, which took place today at the Grand Palais in Paris. The models walked the runway with heavy lined eyes, glitter-filled lower lids and ultra-creamy complexions courtesy of Chanel’s Global Creative Director and makeup artist, Peter Philips.
Chanel’s Haute Couture ‘Modern Cinderlla’ spring set was complete with 65 stunning models, and some familiar fashion faces including; Cara Delevingne and Canadian up- and-comer, Dauphine McKee. Below, Real Style breaks down Chanel’s coveted backstage beauty look!
Models skin was prepared with:
-Chanel Hydra Beauty products range
– The complexion Perfection Lumiere Velvet- (a new foundation collection available starting April 2014)
– Eclat Lumiere
– Correcteur Perfection
– Poudre Universelle Libre
Models eyes were created using:
– Ligne Graphique De Chanel “Noir – Noir” (N°10)
– Le Crayon Khol “Clair” (N°69)
– Mascara Le Volume De Chanel “Black” (N°10)
– Recourbe Cils De Chanel
– Crayon Sourcils
– Le Sourcil De Chanel
– Joues Contraste “Espiègle” (N°65)
– Rouge Coco Shine “Satisfaction” (N°89) – “Variation” Collection (available starting February 2014)
– Le Vernis”Frisson” (N°543)
Photos; Vincent Lappartient
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.